1. The first step is to think of a clever and interesting title for your literature essay.
2. The title should be reflective of the main argument or theme in your essay.
3. A good title will also be catchy and make the reader want to read on.
4. Be creative- try to come up with something unique and original.
5. If you are struggling to come up with a good title, ask a friend or family member for help.
6. Once you have a title, make sure to revise and edit it so that it is perfect.
Other related questions:
Do you italicize essay titles?
No, you do not need to italicize essay titles.
Does a literature essay have a title?
A literature essay may have a title, but it is not required.
What should my title be for my essay?
There is no one answer to this question – it depends on the focus of your essay. Some possible titles could be: “The Power of Choice: How Our Decisions Shape Our Lives”, “The Importance of Taking Action: Why We Need to Follow Our Dreams”, or “The courage to be Yourself: Why It’s Important to Be True to Yourself”.